Модель: Корзина IBM EXP24S SFF Gen2-bay Drawer #1 (5887) (9117-MMA), partnumber 5887-8202
The EXP24S SFF Gen2-bay Drawer is an expansion drawer with twenty-four 2.5-inch form factor SAS bays. #5887 supports up to 24 hot-swap SFF SAS Hard Disk Drives (HDD). It uses only 2 EIA of space in a 19-inch rack. The EXP24S includes redundant AC power supplies and two power cords. The EXP24S SFF bays use Gen-2 or SFF-2 SAS bays that are not compatible with CEC SFF Gen-1 SAS bays or with #5802/ 5803 SFF SAS bays.
With AIX/Linux/VIOS, the EXP24S can be ordered with four sets of 6 bays, two sets of 12 bays or one set of 24 bays (mode 4, 2 or 1). With IBM i the EXP24S can be ordered as one set of 24 bays (mode 1).
In mode 1 (one set of 24 bays) two EXP24S SAS connectors are used. In mode 2 ( two sets of 12 bays) four EXP24S SAS connectors are used. In mode 4 (four sets of 6 bays) four EXP24S SAS connectors are used.
The EXP24S SAS ports are attached to SAS controller(s) which can be a SAS PCI-X or PCIe adapter or pair of adapters. The EXP24S can also be attached to an imbedded SAS controller in a server with an imbedded SAS port. Attachment between the SAS controller and the EXP24S SAS ports is via the appropriate SAS Y or X cables.
Attributes provided: 24 SFF SAS bays, slot filler panels are provided for empty bays when initially shipped from IBM.
- Available SAS controller (PCI or imbedded server controller)
- Power System server, POWER6 or later
- Available 2U 19-inch rack space with 28-inch depth
- Appropriate SAS cables for configuration mode selected
- For 8202-E4B: (#5887)
- Minimum required: 0
- Maximum allowed: 14 (Initial order maximum: 14)
- OS level required:
- AIX Version 7.1 with Service Pack 3, or later
- AIX Version 6.1 with the 6100-06 Technology Level and Service Pack 5, or later
- AIX Version 6.1 with the 6100-05 Technology Level and Service Pack 6, or later (planned availability: June 3, 2011)
- AIX Version 6.1 with the 6100-04 Technology Level and Service Pack 10, or later (planned availability: June 3, 2011)
- AIX Version 5.3 with the 5300-12 Technology Level and Service Pack 4, or later (planned availability: June 30, 2011)
- AIX Version 5.3 with the 5300-11 Technology Level and Service Pack 7, or later (planned availability: June 30, 2011)
- IBM i 6.1 with machine code 6.1.1, or later
- IBM i 7.1, or later
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux 5.6 for POWER, or later
- Novel SUSE Linux Enterprise 10 Service Pack 4, or later
- Novel SUSE Linux Enterprise 11 Service Pack 1, or later
- Please find the required driver update for SLES11 SP1 under the following URL:
- Initial Order/MES/Both/Supported: Both
- CSU: Yes
- Return parts MES: No
- [Читать все о корзине для дисков IBM 5887-8202 на сайте производителя->http://www-01.ibm.com/support/knowledgecenter/8286-41A/p8ham/p8ham5887kickoff.htm?lang=ru]
[Загрузить прайс-лист IBM->doc2822]
[Смотреть всю продукцию IBM->1232]